27 January 2008

We interrupt our scheduled programming....

Not so much interrupt as a change of plan. I was gonna release the funky furs, but Deedee has asked for the Pattern Peeks I showed earlier this month, so why not? Here's a reminder of the preview, with a close-up of one page in each pack...you can tell I'm loving these little animated previews eh?

Photobucket


And here are the links:
Belanna's Pattern Peeks (Earth)
Belanna's Pattern Peeks (Rich)
Belanna's Peek-a-Boos (DSO Colour Challenge)

The last was posted already, but thought I'd add it in just in case y'all missed it!

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome. I just returned from church wondering if they were available. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh C - you are doing so well with these! Keep up the good work sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obviously quite behind, but great job with all your designing! How exciting. :-)

    (And, um, is it just me who is reminded of, um, spermies with this latest pattern?? I spent WAY too much time doing artificial insemination, I think!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFL!!!!! Me too! I said that to my other half when we were buying the rug this was based on and he thought I'd lost the plot entirely lol! Obviously you and I are very in tune Heather lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete