15 January 2008

Injecting some colour with a bit of a challenge...

So I thought it was time I challenged myself to do something new, thought I'm not sure how successful I've been.

I've been watching KimB's Color Challenge at DSO for the last month or two and wondering if I could get up the nerve to submit something. The thing is I can colour things, but I'm not sure how to get the colours to match a specific palette, but I thought I'd give it a go...and I'm still not sure if I've got it right, but this is the result:



Counting left to right, the first five papers are the actual colours (or as close as I can get) and the last three are variations (for no reason other than I've decided the ideal pack size is 8, so it needed three more lol!)

If you like it, you can get it here

Didn't do much for my birthday yesterday...I had decided to buy a cake (which I rarely do) but then didn't get the chance. My better half wanted to take me out for dinner, which I tried really hard to be in the mood for, but then ruined anyway. I don't know why he puts up with me!!! We then proceeded into a really lousy, depressing evening, pretty much all of which was my fault...ho-hum. Better luck next year...

2 comments:

  1. i saw your papers at DSO.They are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. These papers are gorgeous! Love the texture and you got the colours right-LOL! Not sure if you use PS or PSP- but give me a chout via email ( link is in my profile on my blog) and I will help you with the swatch loading etc.
    THANKS SOO SOOO much for jumping in- AWESOME!!!
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete