11 January 2008

No! Really? Another post already?????

Yep, I must be on a roll or something, cause here I am back again, with a little more evidence that I've been playing instead of doing the million and one other things I should be doing, ho hum, never mind.

So whadya think?




Are these cute or just plain weird? I can't tell you what they remind me of, cause that would make it seem even weirder, but I do love this peek-a-boo pattern. Let me know what you think and if you'd like them.

Only three days left til my birthday...doodly do!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie! It's great to hear from you again! I loved you previous posts, you do have a wonderful gift for a story C! Your papers are very cute btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work.

    Will you be sharing the sets posted on January 11, 2008 entitled

    "Belanna's Pattern Peeks" earth and rich. I'd love to have them.

    ReplyDelete