17 January 2008

Express yourself...with a kleenex?

This is just too cool not to mention...but be warned, it may cost you!

I always have a box of tissues on my desk (currently it's a chess-themed cube) and while I know that what a box of tissues looks like should be bottom of my list of priorities, I've lately noticed that I'm spending time choosing box patterns when I'm shopping....not that it has to be a work of art (like that's gonna happen lol!) but just so that it doesn't distract and generally annoy me (like some of the retro-sixties patterns really boggle the eye, kwim???)


Anyhow, I've just chanced across this site which allows you to design your own oval shaped box of kleenex...how cool is that? There's a little design tool to use, that has some backgrounds and clip art, but the really great part is you can upload photos...which means you can import your own backgrounds, layouts, whatever you fancy basically. You can even just use a single panoramic photo as wraparound. What a boon for scrappers...and what a neat little gift when someone you know is under the weather.

It gives you the chance to preview your finished design before you order it, which is great...I tried it with some of my sphere papers and it looked fab (or at least I thought so!).

I know what you're thinking, what has life come to if I can get this psyched about something so silly...sniff...pass the tissues lol!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Christeph! Well desk decor is very important so you get as excited about it as you like sweetie :). That is a pretty clever idea especially for Mums at work, they can have their kids smiling at them when they go to blow their nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that awesome site with us!! I needed a gift for an older friend. I never know what to get her. This is perfect!! I scrapped pics for her and put one on the front, one on the back. I know she'll love it cause it's so different!

    ReplyDelete