07 February 2008

A word of thanks!

Just a quick post to say thanks to all of you leaving comments both at 4shared and here, it's really very much appreciated! I was absolutely delighted that I even recognised some owners of blogs I've haunted for the last few months...thanks for dropping in!!!

Now, in response to a couple of questions...

For Cheri and others...well, I'm surprised you had to ask lol! Of course there'll be a green-hued version of Claddagh Love before St Patrick's Day...and hopefully more besides...I'm currently looking at some great celtic patterns to work with and for greens I'm thinking soft and mossy, and rich & dark. Keeping my fingers-crossed that you'll like the results!

For Blueberry Kitty...there will definitely be some Claddagh frames! (Actually if I have time over the weekend, I'll try to get some done to match the two existing Claddagh Love kits before I start working in green.) And if anyone wants to suggest anything else for me to try to include...especially for the St Patrick's Day version...feel free! I say 'try to include' because I don't know how successful I'll be, but I'll give it a go!

For Ephemere... can't wait to see your page...don't forget to send me a link! And the sames goes for anyone who uses anything I've created (it doesn't have to be all mine lol!) I would really love to see it!

I think that's about it for now...I just got eliminated from the Last Scrapper Standing competition at Divine Digital so I'm off to drown my sorrows...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found you from the second chance vote over at DD. Love the Claddagh goodies...very nice work!
    Slainte,
    Catriona MacGregor
    http://catriona-macgregor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete