04 February 2008

Watch this space...

A few people asked for the Cutie Pie baby kit in blue, and since I've been up all night (don't ask!) and therefore had time to kill, I've been working my way through it re-creating it in a soft blue and turquoise. I'm finished all the papers, still have to do the elements and then zip and upload, but I'm hoping to have them available for you later today.

At the same time, I've released so much recently that my 4Shared folder is getting a bit tricky to navigate, so it needs some organising...and I'm not sure if that will mess with the links. So if you're downloading today or tomorrow and you get a link that doesn't work, come back later, because once I'm finished tidying I'll re-check and correct any links that have been affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment