27 May 2007

Nicknames, nonsense and 'nother template!

So isn't this weird - I start using templates for the first time and Chris Greiser starts making them! So I had to give the first one a try and see what I could do with it - and here it is ...ta dah!



The 'Petal' in question was a much younger version of me, it was one of my dad's nicknames for me, along with 'Half-pint' and his favourite (which was a collective nickname for me and my sisters lol!!!), 'Helpless, Hopeless & Useless'. Hmmm, that might just make a good page to scrap methinks!

{Credits: The Princess & the Pea kit and Silk Flowerz by Anna Benjamin (aka Paper Moons) and template by Chris Greiser}

Don't forget to scroll down to see Anna's fourth QOTC entry - and go vote!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the LO Christeph! The flowers look great with Anna's Princess and the Pea kit :) - you rock pinkie pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Petal, now we have a new name for you ;-) Gorgeous layout, but the photos are something else. What a precious memory to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, sweetie, that's gorgeous!!! and you are just adorable! do you like templates now, lol?
    :) M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Belanna! I'm sorry my newsletter sign up was giving you trouble. If you want to, shoot me an e-mail at pissfoot (at) hotmail (dot) com and I'll add you manually. Hopefully it's just a fluke and not an ongoing problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie you were & such a pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey gf! post us another LO!!
    xoxoxo
    :) M

    ReplyDelete