10 April 2009

Friday $2 Express, First ever sale & Freebie!!!

Hard to believe, but I now have enough items in my store to actually participate in the Friday Express at Digiscrap Station - everything in the Friday Express is reduced to $2 and since there are loads of designers, you'll find some real bargains - including some fabulous commercial use items!!! Click the picture to hop on board the Express:


And even harder to believe, I'm in my first ever sale! The Easter & Passover Sale at Woolsweater Street has just started and runs until Sunday. All of Karen's incredible actions are includes and some simply stunning alphas from Flitterfidget - and all at 25% off! Click on the pic to go shop the sale:

And if you're wondering what I've been up to lately, well I've been hard at work creating commercial use brushes, and a new kit called Tarantella - inspired by that sensational Hilaire Belloc poem about the gypsy dance of Southern Italy. And I've got a little freebie in both stores that matches it - a pair of CD-shaped quick pages that can be used as is, or added to a larger layout as frame clusters. Hope you like them!

So if you're shopping in the Woolsweater Street Sale or the Friday Express, don't forget to add this little sweetie to your basket:


Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugz
Belanna



3 comments:

  1. I got more than a bit excited then when I read wool sweater and sale all in the same sentence. I thought you'd found me a new yarn shop to visit, LOL. Good luck with the sale. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy beaver Chris! I love your CD QPs the colours are so rich! Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi - it's always a joy to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you are busy Chris! Those colours look very exotic in your Tarantella CD templates! The Tarentella is also a fabulous dance that is rumored to have originated from the motions that one makes after being bitten by a Tarantula spiders well thats what they thought in the 1300's ROFL hmmm I thought I had responded to this post before but it looks like it didn't work - oh well I'm back LOL

    ReplyDelete