02 September 2007

Sunrise....

My sweetie took some fabulous shots of the sunrise the other morning from our bedroom window...(I'd like to say we were up that early, but the truth is we never got to bed!) Anyhow we were both really pleased with how they turned out at the time, but looking at them now, I can't really believe how lucky I am to get to share this kind of breathtaking event with my sweetie without ever leaving home... we are really blessed!

And thanks to ON Designs Grand Opening Template Contest I got to use a really cool template to scrap it with... (click on the picture for a larger view)

Credits: Template by ON Designs, Papers & Red Ribbon from Black White & Read Kit by Anna Benjamin aka Paper Moons

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belenna, thanks for dropping by my blog, here's link to the same template at 4Shared http://www.4shared.com/file/23805170/b739113a/yin_template_5.html
    your sunset photos were beautiful, I must scrap some of my "scenery" shots too! :) Yin

    ReplyDelete